Friday 25 January 2013

Day 21 and 22 - Shoes/ Reflection

Sometimes I get a couple of days behind so I thought Id combine 2 days in one...

my baby girl received these gumboots as a hand me down gift a long time ago, shes finally almost grown out of them!
we have little kids, who dont grow very fast. I guess its to be expected as we arn't big people ourselves. but the other day I took the baby to the docs for his immunisations and was given a bit of a lecture about breastfeeding/ sleeping habits for the baby as he is under weight for his age (even though he's chubby as!) and nutrition for the 3yr old who lives on bread, pasta and chicken nuggets and milk.
got me thinking and worrying even more about how i'm raising my kids and if i'm doing things "right".

being a mum is tough, emotionally and physically. SO mch harder than I ever could have imagined.
my children (and husband) bring out the best and the worst in me. im just doing the best i can day to day as well as trying to prepare for their future. needless to say, the last few days have ben testing and tiring and stressful but I guess we all have our bad days! the good days certainly outweigh them.

sorry about the punctuation. im typing with one hand as baby is insisting on being held, think hes still irritable from shots...;-( so whingey!

so its been a wet here on and off over the last week which is good because the fire threat is over. 3 yr old LOVES peppa pig and jumping in muddy puddles. so heres the shot

2 comments:

  1. I so love this photo!! Great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the reflection as a different twist on the boots shot.

    ReplyDelete