Friday 25 January 2013

Day 24 - Guilty Pleasure

Hi, my name is Camilla and I'm addicted to Chai.

I've been drinking since I had my first sip back in 2005.
I buy bottles at the grocery store every time I go even though I know we have a bottle in the pantry at home. I have tried almost every different style and brand.
I would rather do grocery shop at expensive stores that stock my fav brand then save money and go to Aldi where they have none...
I purposely drive past Zaraffas just in case the children are crying uncontrollably and we HAVE to stop to calm down (and I can buy a chai while we are there).
I seek it out in pantrys of my friends and family and I drink it when I really know I should be having a meal like breaky or lunch.  I take it to work and even camping. And I know I have introduced others to Chai and feel guilty about it...

I received this bottle for Christmas and was OVER THE MOON!!! Alas, it is almost finished and soon I will start my chai detox...



No comments:

Post a Comment