Friday 25 January 2013

Day 25 - Something I made

Ok, so I almost up to date. I got waaay behind with posting my blogs (yes, I HAD written them, just hadn't posted them- having troubles with internet connection on PC).
Little man has been extra whingey the last few days and every time I've sat down in front of PC, he's started screaming. So I've distracted him by letting him kick with his nappy off for a while on the bed...always loves that.

Anyhow, todays subject is about food/ drink again...( I can see a pattern forming here, can you?)
I made this yummo smoothie this morning. Got the idea from a book a friend gave to me (Thanks Nic!) called Ani Phyo Raw Food kitchen - has awesome recipes in it!

So, this one I made up following her style-

1 banana
1/2 punnet strawberries
1/2 cup Almonds (or cashews are great too)
2 tblspoons virgin organic coconut oil
2 cups filtered water
3 medjool pitted dates (so sweet and caramelly and yummy!)

And whizz it up!!
SO good for you - and NO ANIMAL PROTEIN!!
Good stuff.

3yr old loves it too although the chunky bits of dates and nuts sometimes get stuck in her straw - after all, you CANT drink a smoothie without a straw!

And yes, Baby has peed all over himself and on the bed - but I got the blogs done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment