Friday 18 January 2013

Day 17 - Water

Many close to us will know, it has been our routine to have a bath together every night. (too much information? sorry)
But I'm quite proud of the fact Hubby and I make this time in the evening just as important as dinner time. It's our opportunity to talk about our day (or me tell him about MY day, gotta get it off my chest!).
Throughout my first pregnancy as I swelled up we still squeezed in to the tiny tub at our unit and I heaved myself in and out with great difficulty.
Then Stevie was born and she joined us every night.
When we went on a camping trip around Northern Territory and South Australia for 4 weeks, that was the longest time without a bath. Although we did bathe in hot springs in Mitchell and Coward Springs in the middle of Simpson desert (weirdest places for a hot bath really).
Anyhow Bodhi joins us every night now - yep, all 4 of us in the bath together. He loves it so much he almost jumps out of his skin when he hears the tap running.
 Its a bigger bath than the one in our unit (actually, our builder almost had enough when I told him to rip out the bath he had installed and get a bigger one - he just didnt understand the importance of our bathtimes).
So I thought it appropriate to take a photo of the tap into our bath - well I wasnt going to take a photo of anything else! You didnt think I'd go that far, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment