Friday 18 January 2013

Day 18 - What i bought

Well, its my brothers Bday today, so it should be a picture of a present for him, but it's not...
I have other things on my mind, sorry man!

Ive come to realise theres a lot more that goes into starting a photography business than meets the eye.
Packaging and presenting the final product is something I never really thought about, but its so important to hand the client something that looks lovely with their treasured photographs in.
Something that represents your brand, thats professional and looks pretty too. And something that you dont have to purchase in lots of 3000!
So far I've been handmaking my little parcels and putting a bit of decorating creativity in with layering paper flowers, ribbons and stickers etc. The local scrapbooking shop loves me, and today my subject is what I bought - well, it's ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment