Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 3- Something I adore

So, It's getting on in the afternoon and I'm starting to fret a little about completing my photo for the day. Theme is "something I adore" - It's obvious I adore my family but I wanted to shoot something different and really push myself creatively.
Then the opportunity arose and I just adore the outcome so this is how it went...

Stevie enters room with block of dark chocolate. "Mummy, can I have this....pleeeease?"
Me - "Lucky you used your manners, better go out and ask Daddy." *hardly looks up while fiddling in photoshop
Stevie - "Ok". *Skip skip skips down the hallway
Approx 20 Mins later she enters room again "Mummy, I need a drink"
Me - "OMG, go and look at yourself in the mirror! Hop up on your step ladder and look at your face!" *stifling a laugh.
Stevie - "What...?" *looking quite innocent

And this is the result... How could I not absolutely adore her??

7 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. This sounds so like my family Camilla. I can't wait to see more of your images over the coming days, weeks and months. Maybe we could encourage each other along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, Thanks for the comment. It'd be great to support each other, although I'm new to blogging and I'm not sure if I hit the right button to "follow" you...!

      Delete
  2. To funny! She seems so pleased with herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah. Its so nice having someone across the other side of the world to chat to! I think I've "followed" you too...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candace, Your boys are so cute! It looks lovely in the snow there. I've never seen it myself so having a white Christmas may be on the cards one day! I'd love to see my childrens faces the first time they touched snow too, definately a camera moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute little girl, I like how you shot the mirror for a different prespective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute grin there in the second photo. :)

    ReplyDelete